Administrative Assistant, Siegel Family Endowment
New York, New York, United States
Siegel Family Endowment (SFE) seeks to understand and shape learning in order to help prepare the world for rapid digital transformation. We collaborate with partners who use technology to create meaningful, research-based learning experiences.
SFE is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented administrative assistant to work directly with SFE operations and leadership teams. Reporting to the executive director, the administrative assistant will work closely with our operations team and the deputy executive director to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
The administrative assistant is expected to perform all duties with precision, timeliness, and from a customer service approach. They will always uphold the highest level of discretion while building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and partners.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, professional, and able to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail. They will be fully engaged and busy from the first day, and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Book SFE staff travel
- Organize and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general logistical support to visitors
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external clients
- Help plan staff meetings and take detailed notes
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills