New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an organized and adaptable Team Administrative Coordinator to join the Family Office Team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of the Family Office as well as the broader Family Office team.
Administrative Support for Head of the Family Office (Manager)
- Actively manages manager’s calendar and any team calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Edit documents, including presentations, by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying text and data for internal and external meetings
- Assists in drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications
- Answers phones, processes travel and expenses
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answers/directs inquiries as appropriate
- Maintains partnerships and relationships by supporting the manager’s and team’s operations and keeping necessary information confidential
- Assists in project completion by following up on results and deadlines as needed
Team Operations and Events: Internal and External
- Assists in scheduling larger meetings for the team
- Assists with greeting guests as needed
- Assists with editing projects as available (layout, templates, ensuring consistency, PowerPoint)
- Coordinates internal and external event logistics, timelines and schedules, including team lunches/events
- Run household and other errands as needed both in and out of the office, may involve some local travel
- Minimum of Bachelor's level degree, two years of related experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers and the operation of standard office machines, as well as computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills.
- Displays excellent organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to move quickly from one task to another.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks, with a priority on meeting deadlines.
- Must demonstrate innovation, initiative, and the ability to work independently when needed.
- Must have familiarity with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Displays sensitivity and responsiveness to confidential information.