Application Security Engineer
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an experienced security engineer focused on detailed, implementation-level review of applications, services, and devices in both source and binary form. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Source code review of new and existing applications and services written at Two Sigma;
- Review of third-party applications provided to Two Sigma in binary form;
- Security assessment of packaged, system-level products (embedded, mobile, network device, etc.);
- Close collaboration with our Security and Policy Architects to verify conformance of actual implementations with policies, requirements, documentation, and design time guidance.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- At minimum 4 years of experience in information technology security.
- Demonstrable and detailed understanding of cryptography, network security, operating systems, and application security.
- Work experience in application security or penetration testing.