New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a bright and analytical attorney to join Two Sigma’s legal team to help cover a wide spectrum of fund and adviser-related legal initiatives. In this role, you will provide legal guidance and support to the company on a broad array of private and registered fund-related matters, customized product initiatives and other adviser-related matters. Responsibilities include:
- Independently working with internal groups and external counsel to scope and build customized products, platforms and initiatives;
- Coordinating with internal groups and external counsel to maintain offering and other related documents, as well as various investor relations and other marketing materials;
- Providing regulatory and compliance guidance related to firm and product operations;
- Researching applicable securities laws and regulations;
- Managing business relationships across the company.
- 5-7 years of experience as an associate in the investment manager (or similar) group of a major U.S. law firm, or in the legal department of a registered investment adviser.
- Familiarity with management company and fund structuring, governance and operations.
- A working knowledge of private and registered funds and applicable securities regulations, including relevant provisions of the Securities Act, Investment Company Act and Advisers Act.
- Familiarity with U.S. and foreign securities marketing considerations is a plus.
- Desire to grow and develop with the company and your team.
- Prior management experience is a plus.
- Must possess exception verbal and written communication skills and an aptitude for building strong business relationships.
- Efficient and self-motivated multi-tasker, possessing an ability to work in a dynamic environment.