Brand Experience Associate
New York, New York, United States
Brand Experience Associate Job Description:
The Brand Experience Associate will support the company’s talent marketing strategy, including talent brand execution and the creation of branded materials, as well as assisting in the support of digital channels across the marketing function.
This role calls for collaboration with the marketing team, Two Sigma employees, and external vendors to help shape and maintain Two Sigma’s brand.
Excellent organizational and project management skills are a must. Successful candidates will have an acute attention to detail with an interest in process improvement.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Creation of TS Branded Materials & Talent Brand Execution
• Manage the sourcing, production and distribution of all Two Sigma branded materials. Examples include: the talent campaign, recruiting events, employee resource groups, company events, and approved clubs and initiatives.
• Manage the working relationship and communications between the internal design team and external vendors.
• Ensure branded materials meet design, timeline, and budget expectations as well as comply with established brand guidelines.
• Collaborate with Two Sigma’s recruiting team by supporting the execution of the talent marketing strategy at scheduled offsite career fairs, conferences, and hack nights.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Web marketing support: Partner on production and maintenance of Two Sigma's digital properties (web updates, posting content).
• Community management support: Partner on writing and maintaining content calendar for Two Sigma's social media channels (using Hootsuite).
• Digital metrics support: Partner on regularly monitoring and reporting Two Sigma's digital marketing efforts--from web, to social media, to 3rd party platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years relevant work experience
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to make strategic brand-based decisions and communicate these decisions to internal stakeholders
• Excellent project management and organization skills
• Ability to create and meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
• Ability to establish trust-based relationships at all levels of an organization
• Be a self-starter and intellectually inquisitive
• Experience creating and facilitating events