Brand Marketing Manager
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma, a leading technology-driven investment manager, seeks a Brand Marketing Manager to support external and internal marketing activities. Join a company with great culture and opportunities to grow and learn. The Manager will cover a portfolio of businesses across the Two Sigma group, building branded experiences into marketing plans, across brand and message development, digital marketing, pitch materials and collateral, and sponsorships and events. Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years’ experience in building and managing premium brands, either in-house or at a brand or creative agency. Past work experience in technology and/or financial services a plus.
What you’ll do here:
- Partner with senior leaders of the organization as the primary Marketing partner.
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing plans for a portfolio of Two Sigma businesses – that drive results.
- Manage digital ecosystems, including web, social and other crowd/third party platforms, elevating awareness and engagement across our audiences.
- Build breakthrough positioning, brand identity, messaging and campaigns, ensuring strategic connection to corporate vision.
- Drive engagement through events, conferences and paid sponsorships.
- Innovate, bringing ideas that deliver against our promise of technology leadership.
- Support thought leadership, producing memorable events with content that sticks.
- Lead agency relationships across creative, digital, experiential - guiding our partners in the creation of new brand experiences.
- Develop subject expertise across technology, data science and financial services.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your expertise—you’re an accomplished communicator and digital-native marketer delivering impressive work.
- Your people skills—you can manage relationships and work cross-functionally, juggle many projects and partners, and earn trust from senior stakeholders.
- Your energy—you believe in the power of communications to help protect and promote the growth of a brand.
What you’re like:
- Quick-thinking, hard-working, and fast-learning
- Independent, but collaborative
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-oriented
- Calm and agile in a fast-paced environment
What experience you need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-10 years’ proven record in delivering successful marketing strategies and business results.
- Demonstrated history of managing agency relationships and producing impressive work, experience in a highly regulated environment a plus.
- Direct engagement with senior leadership and/or C-suite.
- Strong project management and experience with building brands and managing multi-channel campaigns