Brand Marketing Manager
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager.
Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to support external and internal marketing activities. In this role, you will cover a portfolio of businesses spanning the entire Two Sigma business, building branded experiences into marketing plans including brand and message development, digital marketing, pitch materials and collateral, and sponsorships and events. Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years’ experience in building and managing premium brands, either in-house or at a brand or creative agency. Past work experience in technology and/or financial services a plus.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Partner with senior leaders of the organization as the primary Marketing partner
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing plans for a portfolio of Two Sigma businesses that drive result
- Manage digital ecosystems, including web, social and other crowd/third party platforms, elevating awareness and engagement across our audiences
- Build breakthrough positioning, brand identity, messaging and campaigns, ensuring strategic connection to corporate vision
- Drive engagement through events, conferences and paid sponsorships
- Produce memorable, innovative events with content that sticks to deliver against our promise of technology leadership
- Lead agency relationships across creative, digital, experiential - guiding our partners in the creation of new brand experiences
- Develop subject expertise across technology, data science and financial services
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 7-10 years of experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering successful marketing strategies and business results
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated history of managing agency relationships and producing impressive work
- Experience engaging directly with senior leadership and/or C-suit
- Strong project management and experience with building brands and managing multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in a highly regulated environment a plus but not required
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.