Business Analyst - Alpha Capture
New York, New York, United States
We are looking to add a bright and dynamic business analyst to join our Alpha Capture team. Alpha Capture is an investment initiative that combines sentiment sourcing with our quantitative strategies. The Business Analyst will work closely with our Relationship Managers and will be responsible for:
- Owning the CRM and developing product expertise.
- Product management of CRM including arbitration of Relationship Manager Requests.
- Creating, documenting, and owning a range of critical business processes.
- Performing ad hoc SQL queries and statistical analysis on behalf of Relationship Managers.
- Aiding Relationship Managers in prioritization and targeting of teams and business expansion efforts through data analysis.
- Developing and maintaining key business metrics and reporting.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to understand procedural requirements.
- Creating a range of contributor content such as polling results.
- A bachelor’s degree or above from a top university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analyst or project management capacity.
- Proven ability to gather requirements, develop business processes, and analyze data with minimal oversight.
- Experience with SQL and scripting.
- Experience managing CRM systems a strong plus.