Business Analyst - Alpha Capture
New York, New York, United States
We are looking to add a bright and dynamic business analyst to join our Alpha Capture team. Alpha Capture is an investment initiative that combines sentiment sourcing with our quantitative strategies. The Business Analyst will work closely with our Relationship Managers and will be responsible for:
- Creating, documenting, and owning a range of critical business processes.
- Performing ad hoc SQL queries and statistical analysis on behalf of business unit.
- Aiding business unit in prioritization and targeting of teams and business expansion efforts through data analysis.
- Developing and maintaining key business metrics and reporting.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to understand procedural requirements.
- Creating a range of contributor content such as polling results.
- Act as delegate and key member of Two Sigma’s Business Analyst team. Participate in corresponding team meetings and act as resource for project/initiative work specific to this area.
- Support and development of Budget/Forecast activities by business unit.
- Timely reporting of actuals and ongoing variance analysis.
- A bachelor’s degree or above from a top university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analyst or project management capacity.
- Proven ability to gather requirements, develop business processes, and analyze data with minimal oversight.
- Experience with SQL and scripting.