Campus Recruiter & Programs Manager, Quantitative Research
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
- Represent Two Sigma’s mission and brand on campus – light travel required
- Manage full-cycle campus recruiting to achieve hiring goals – develop early engagement plans, source top students, formulate school-specific recruiting strategy, develop strong relationships with key universities, facilitate interview processes and hiring discussions, coach and advise managers on extending and closing offers
- Leverage central sourcing teams to build and maintain diverse talent pipelines while also creating and executing effective closing strategies for prospective offers.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Campus Recruiters to manage and improve the internship program consisting of undergraduate and PhD students; plan and execute a strategic program to ensure a highly successful pipeline for campus talent
- Own recruiting-related, highly strategic projects from ideation to execution
- Analyze and report on recruiting data to leverage and identify opportunities for increased efficiency across processes, programs, and tools
- Partner with HR colleagues to ensure efficient and accurate flow of data at all stages, from collection to transformation and storage to reporting
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in quant/tech recruiting or a related field in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Ability to exercise discretion with confidential information and make thoughtful decisions based on data-driven insights
- Demonstrated success in taking an idea through to development of clear and concise recommendations and execution (e.g., improvements to recruiting processes, program management, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage multiple projects with keen attention to detail
- Quick-thinking, hard-working, and fast-learning
- Creative, curious, and self-motivated
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves