Campus Recruiter-Quantitative Research
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a proactive, creative, and results-oriented campus recruiter to join our team! You will own and drive the full-cycle campus recruiting process to hire exceptionally talented and passionate individuals.
- Representing Two Sigma’s mission and brand on campus - travel required;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key universities through career services, student groups, professors, conferences, etc.;
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to understand and execute hiring needs and goals;
- Managing the full-cycle campus recruiting process – sourcing/identifying top students, organizing campus events, facilitating interview processes and hiring discussions, extending and closing offers;
- Maintaining meticulous and accurate data to leverage and identify opportunities for increased efficiency across processes, resources, and tools;
- Partnering with HR Business Partners and fellow Campus Recruiters to manage the internship program;
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record;
- At least 3 years of full-cycle campus recruiting experience in dynamic, fast-paced environments, preferably focused on hiring for quantitative researchers/software engineers
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and strong customer service focus;
- Ability to exercise discretion and make thoughtful decisions based on data-driven insights;
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment.