Campus Recruiter - Software Engineering
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
Engineering Campus Recruiting is part of Two Sigma's highly respected Human Resources division. In Recruiting, our job is to understand business needs and ensure the right talent is available to meet them.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, thoughtful, goal-oriented recruiter to join our team. You will collaborate with fellow campus recruiters and teams across the company to hire Two Sigma's next generation of interns and entry-level engineers. You'll join a lean, high-performing, dynamic team.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Recruiting strategy formulation and execution
- Event planning and university relations
- Directing future employees’ engagement with Two Sigma from candidate identification to offer close
- Maintaining neat, precise data and reporting results accurately
- Representing Two Sigma on campus (some travel required, though we try to keep it to a minimum)
- Partnering with engineering managers to meet hiring goals
You should possess the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in recruiting or a related field
- BS degree with a strong academic record
- A demonstrated passion for cultivating an effective, engaged, and diverse workforce
- The ability to work independently and solve problems creatively
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.