Campus Recruiting Manager, Engineering
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a manager for Two Sigma’s Engineering Campus Recruiting team. This is a well-established, high-performing team responsible for hiring exceptionally talented software engineers. You’ll direct the team’s recruiting and university relations strategy, while remaining close enough to day-to-day execution to help where needed. In this highly collaborative role, you will have direct access to key leaders in HR and Engineering and will work closely with colleagues across the firm to develop and execute a best-in-class campus program.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and direct recruiting strategy, working in close collaboration and partnership with leaders across HR and Engineering
- Oversee campus intern and new grad orientation programs
- Direct the team’s university relations, conference and event strategies
- Oversee various projects and process improvement initiatives, including improving the overall recruitment process and how we attract and assess campus talent
- Review offer submissions, and track offer progress through approval, extension, and candidate decision cycles
- Provide detailed reporting and regular updates to Engineer Leadership
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of talented recruiters
- Monitor team production and evaluate performance
- Partner closely with the Modeling Campus Recruiting Manager to share best practices, align programs, and ensure a consistent experience for campus hires across the entire firm
- Serve as a member of the Recruiting Leadership Team, helping to shape the overall strategy and goals of the broader talent acquisition organization, with a focus on building diverse teams
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of progressive experience in campus and/or technical recruiting or a related field and 2+ years of experience leading or managing a team
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) with a strong academic record
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An ability to pivot between strategic planning and tactical execution
- Creative problem solving skills
- A demonstrated history of using data to make difficult decisions
- The tenacity to push past obstacles on the path to delivery
- Strong project management skills
- Professional integrity and discretion
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.