Cloud Security Architect
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an experienced security engineer and architect with considerable expertise in Amazon Web Services and other public cloud platforms. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing design-time review and guidance to teams building and deploying new technology on and integrating with services provided by public cloud platforms.
- Assessing and mitigating security risk associated with integrated services provided by public cloud platforms.
- Verifying compliance of public cloud environments with policies, requirements, documentation, and design time guidance.
- Defining security policy and overseeing its execution.
- Threat and risk modeling.
- At minimum 4 years of experience in information technology security.
- Work experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Eucalyptus.
- Demonstrable understanding of network security, operating systems, authentication/authorization/audit systems, and use of cryptography.
- Experience (need not be recent) as a software developer.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and physical security.