Corporate Recruiting Coordinator
New York, New York, United States
We are currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our busy Corporate Recruitment team. The Corporate Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for managing all of the processes associated with the Corporate Recruiting pipelines. This includes scheduling interviews, serving as the main point of contact for external candidates and agencies, and answering any hiring manager/interviewer inquiries internally. Aside from day-to-day coordination, the Corporate Recruiting Coordinator also executes on various project initiatives to improve processes and efficiency.
· Schedule Corporate candidates for phone and in-person interviews, managing calendars and communicating confirmations
· Act as main point of contact for candidates, agencies, and hiring managers regarding interview logistics
· Manage in-house interviews the day of to ensure that interviews stay on track, facilitate pivots when necessary
· Maintain data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System
· Coordinate written feedback from interviewers and create candidate summary documents for hiring discussions
· Facilitate hiring meetings to discuss candidate interview feedback
· Consult with hiring managers and interviewers for best practices in terms of interview logistics and candidate experience
· Produce recruitment activity reports, spreadsheets, and dashboards for hiring managers to review recruitment pipelines and progress
- A Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- A minimum of 1 year administration or coordination experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently.
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
- Previous experience or interest in the technology field is a plus.