Director, Customer Success - TSIQ
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified is an insurance technology business utilizing technology, data science, intelligent automation and cloud-based computing to foster innovation, better understand risk and strengthen business and product offerings for the insurance industry. Two Sigma IQ is aligned with Two Sigma's vision of finding value in the world's data.
We are hiring a Customer Success Leader to join our growing Customer Development Group! This role will be at the forefront of our customer success efforts, working with our initial clients and end users to support their needs, train end users on the value of our products and services and drive successful adoption and referencability. We are looking for a seasoned Customer Success Leader to join an early stage organization and help build our Customer Success team from the ground up which includes hiring, introducing CS frameworks, best practices and tooling necessary to drive product adoption and client evangelists. Given our SaaS business model and our mission to help elevate the art of Underwriting, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long- term strategy and success. Due to the extensive nature of the solutions TSIQ is bringing to market, the expectation is that the early partnerships we form will be the source of additional revenue opportunities as we execute on our product strategy. A critical goal for this role is to partner with our Sales, Product and Engineering teams to drive end user feedback and product usage insights which in turn will help build out our existing client base to support long-term growth and success of the business.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Drive customer engagement and development of power users across client base
- Assist with Customer Journey mapping
- Become a Product expert
- Help identify customer expansion opportunities
- Define operational metrics for team and ensure best systems in place for tracking metrics
- Leverage the latest CS tools to assess usage, provide product feedback, sentiment and trends to internal teams
- Enhance Client Knowledge Center and Self Service tools
- Work with end users to prioritize enhancement requests
- Put together a hiring plan
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop and deliver collateral to support growth and adoption initiatives
- Quickly and effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed and work closely with our Support Engineering teams for escalated needs
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management/Account Management and/or Client Services in a successful, fast growing SaaS company
- Strong managerial and leadership experience is a must
- Proven track record of building and leading customer success teams, including recruiting top talent
- Proven track record in driving the key SaaS metrics of Customer Success (adoption, utilization, renewal, cross-selling, and customer satisfaction)
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.