Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Recruiting Lead
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma is excited to expand our ongoing commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), and we are seeking a DEI Recruiting Lead to join our Human Resources team. The DEI Recruiting Lead will enable and facilitate the implementation of the initiatives aligned to our DEI strategy both within Human Resources and across the broader organization. The DEI Recruiting Lead will set the strategic direction of DEI recruiting in alignment with the broader DEI strategy. This is a high impact role that will be directly responsible for helping Two Sigma hire diverse talent for our open roles.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you thrive in, we’d love to hear from you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Help drive progress for cross-functional recruiting initiatives that support Two Sigma’s long-term DEI strategy through the creation of work plans and ensuring that deliverables are met
- Engage proactively with the Two Sigma community particularly our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to provide support, expand partnerships, and launch and refine internal and external recruiting programs to impact deliverables
- Stay current on DEI recruiting programs, research, and developments
- Network and build relationships with professional and educational organizations that serve underrepresented groups and identify and vet opportunities to represent Two Sigma externally
- Leverage data to track progress and desired outcomes
- Define and own the DEI recruiting strategy in alignment with the needs of our ERGs and the Two Sigma Recruitment team
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience successfully shepherding the execution of DEI-focused recruiting strategies
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- You are a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong trust-based relationships
- Ability to work autonomously in a cross-functional setting
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, and employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: On-site gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, and game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.