Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Talent Sourcer
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma is excited to expand our ongoing commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), and we are seeking a Talent Sourcer to join our Human Resources team. The Talent Sourcer will enable and facilitate the implementation of the initiatives aligned to our DEI strategy both within Human Resources and across the broader organization. The Talent Sourcer will serve as the recruiting liaison for talent engagement. This is a high impact role that will be directly responsible for fostering and mobilizing critical alliances with external and internal stakeholders across various departments.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you thrive in, we’d love to hear from you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates, which include but are not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee resource groups, employee referrals, networking, and hosting and attending meetups and other events
- Own the execution of sourcing for talent aligned to the firms DE&I pillars
- Engage targets by clearly communicating Two Sigma’s vision and potential opportunities
- Establish relationships with top talent aligned with the firm's short term and long term needs
- Maintain high-quality data and reporting
- Represent Two Sigma’s brand and recruiting team internally and externally
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on recruiting experience 3+ years prior experience focused on recruiting diverse talent
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Broad knowledge of talent pools, trends and tools that will give Two Sigma the best opportunity to develop relationships with diverse talent
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently
- Strong relationship building and networking abilities
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, and employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: On-site gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, and game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.