Electronic Algorithmic Trader – Campus Hire
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking outstanding individuals with advanced quantitative and programming abilities to join our team. Electronic algorithmic traders contribute broadly in the following ways:
- Systematically analyzing market tick data;
- Leveraging knowledge of algorithms and high-performance computing;
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining trading strategies that run our high-frequency platform.
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, mathematics, or a hard-science from a top university. An advanced degree in computer science is a plus.
- Experience with scientific computing, algorithm development, or pattern recognition.
- A background in developing high-performance, multi-threaded applications.
- Strong programming skills (Java, C, or C++) & scripting languages (Perl, Python, UNIX shell).