Engineering Campus Coordinator
New York, New York, United States
We’re seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Engineering Campus Recruiting team. Coordinators at Two Sigma do a variety of things. Your primary responsibility will be the successful administration of campus recruiting processes, but you’ll also have the opportunity to shape and develop these processes and help manage broader programs. The role is designed to expand with you as your skillset grows.
In this role, you will interact closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates to deliver an exceptional interview experience and an efficient hiring process. You will also be responsible for managing many campus-related events.
- Supporting our recruiting process by liaising with candidates, scheduling calls and visits, and monitoring interviews in real time;
- End-to-end management of on-campus and in-house events;
- Partnering with campus recruiters in successful project management;
- Building sustainable recruiting processes and documenting practices;
- Data entry into our Applicant Tracking System;
- Communicating professionally at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect;
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record;
- A minimum of 1-year related experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, either professionally or as an intern;
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong written communication;
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Previous experience or interest in the technology field is a plus.