Engineering Campus Recruiter
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a junior recruiter for Two Sigma’s Engineering Campus Recruiting team. You’ll join a well-established, high-performing team responsible for hiring exceptionally talented software engineers.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Partner with Recruiting and Engineering colleagues to meet hiring goals through:
- Candidate identification
- Applicant review
- Interview feedback assessment
- Offer process management
- Plan and coordinate recruiting events
- Execute recruiting conference strategy
- Help manage successful campus intern and new grad orientation programs
- Engage academic and organizational partners
Wondering if this is the right role for you? You should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work independently and solve problems creatively
- A passion for cultivating an effective, engaged, and diverse workforce
- Relevant experience in recruiting or a related field is a plus
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.