Engineering Campus Recruiting Manager
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a manager for Two Sigma’s Engineering Campus Recruiting team. This is a well-established, high-performing team responsible for hiring exceptionally talented software engineers. You’ll direct the team’s recruiting and university relations strategy, while remaining close enough to day-to-day execution to help where needed.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Direct recruiting strategy
- Develop & evaluate performance of team members
- Monitor team production
- Review team’s offer submissions, and track offer progress through approval, extension, and decision cycles
- Oversee campus intern and new grad orientation programs
- Oversee conference strategy and execution
- Improve recruiting and interview processes
- Publicize team’s work internally
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in recruiting or a related field
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) with a strong academic record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ability to pivot between strategic planning and tactical execution
- Creative problem solving skills
- A demonstrated history of using data to make difficult decisions
- The tenacity to push past obstacles on the path to delivery
- Strong project management skills
- Professional integrity and discretion
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.