New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are seeking an experienced and adaptable Executive Assistant to join the team. In this largely autonomous role, you will work within Two Sigma’s highly collaborative administrative support function as well as working with new technologies.. You will be required to consistently maintain a high level of discretion while building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues throughout the organization. Your work, while often behind the scenes, will be vitally important to the success of an executive and their team.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Regularly monitor and adjust managers’ calendars and schedules, give reminders as required, be available for last-minute changes, and work with other EAs and team members as necessary;
- Liaise between direct manager(s) and internal or external parties for meetings, conference calls, dinners, etc.,
- Research, book, and coordinate travel for assigned managers – ensure required travel documents are in place, build itineraries, maintain and update all calendars, and liaise with required parties at travel destination(s);
- Process report expenses for manager(s);
- Serve as liaison for manager(s) and their team member(s) on company processes, standard methodologies, and updates, including travel, new systems integration, and new hire onboarding;
- Coordinate team meetings and outings;
- Provide office supply and mail assistance;
- Prepare materials and documents for meetings;
- Provide dedicated back-up support coverage for partner EAs in the same department;
- Occasional ad-hoc tasks as required by manager.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years administrative support experience, executive level preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Thorough, inventive, and efficient.
- Professionally considerate, insightful, and reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Curious about and excited by new technologies.
- Ability to be flexible and available as needed throughout the workday.
- Self-starting, critical thinker who can switch priorities at a moment’s notice with minimal or no direction.
- Ability to present a positive and respectful front in all situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite.
- Experience with technologies such as JIRA, Concur, CardScan, video conference systems, and Skype for Business is preferred
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.