New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an experienced and adaptable Executive Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing fundamental administrative support functions as well as working with new technologies.
In this largely autonomous role, you will work within Two Sigma’s highly collaborative environment. You will be required to consistently maintain a high level of discretion while building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues throughout the organization. Your work, while often behind the scenes, will be vitally important to the success of an executive and their team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Constantly monitor and adjust managers’ calendars and schedules, give reminders as required, be available for last-minute changes, and coordinate with other EAs and team members as necessary;
- Liaise between direct manager(s) and internal or external parties for meetings, conference calls, dinners, etc., and advise on best practices;
- Research, book, and coordinate travel for assigned managers – ensure required travel documents are in place, create itineraries, maintain and update all calendars, and liaise with required parties at travel destination(s);
- Process and report expenses for manager(s);
- Serve as liaison for manager(s) and their team member(s) on company processes, best practices, and updates, including travel, new systems integration, and new hire onboarding;
- Coordinate team meetings and outings;
- Provide office supply and mail assistance;
- Prepare materials and documents for meetings;
- Provide dedicated back-up support coverage for partner EAs in the same department;
- Occasional ad-hoc tasks as required by manager.
- At least 10 years administrative support experience, executive level preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Thorough, resourceful, and efficient.
- Professionally considerate, empathetic, and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curious about and excited by new technologies.
- Ability to be flexible and available as needed throughout the workday.
- Self-starting, critical thinker who can switch priorities at a moment’s notice with minimal or no direction.
- Ability to present a positive and diplomatic front in all situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite.
- Experience with technologies such as JIRA, Concur, CardScan, video conference systems, and Skype for Business is preferred.