Head of Engineering Sourcing (Talent Acquisition)
New York, New York, United States
Head of Engineering Sourcing and Research (Talent Acquisition)
Two Sigma’s Head of Engineering Sourcing and Research is responsible for overseeing all aspects of our Engineering Sourcing and Research efforts. This includes defining our sourcing and research strategies, managing teams to execute them, and partnering closely with recruiters, HR, and hiring managers. As a member of the Engineering Recruiting leadership team, the Head of Engineering Sourcing and Research will also be responsible for managing a number of recruiting process improvement and project management initiatives.
- Develop and execute sourcing / research strategies for hiring engineers at Two Sigma
- Build and manage high-performing teams of technical sourcers and researchers that:
- Collaborate closely with technical recruiters and recruiting coordinators
- Build and maintain a robust database of the universe of top engineering talent
- Systematically activate, engage and evaluate leads
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership from our Engineering organization to effectively build talent pipelines for their teams
- Partner with Engineering HRBPs to align sourcing efforts with current and future org needs
- Design and conduct talent research projects and socialize any findings
- Serve as a member of the engineering recruiting leadership team
- Evaluate and leverage sourcing and research tools and techniques
- Manage the Engineering employee referral program
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college with a strong academic record.
- Minimum of 8 years related professional work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience building and leading high-performing talent acquisition teams.
- Prior experience managing and executing retained searches.
- Demonstrated experience building and developing a sourcing and research team.
- A combination of both “in-house” and agency recruiting/sourcing experience highly preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle sensitive information
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent client management skills