Human Resources, Employee Relations Analyst
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a bright, organized, and detail-oriented Analyst to join our Human Resources team. In this role, you will drive a range of Employee Relations initiatives, spanning from departure management to policy and process development. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day guidance and operational support on a broad range of Employee Relations topics, including departures, performance management, leaves of absence, grievances, and conflict resolution;
- Coordinating key Employee Relations functions with other teams (e.g., HR Business Partners, Payroll, Benefits, Legal, Security);
- Creating and maintaining a range of metrics to inform and measure employee relations efforts;
- Organizing and tracking ongoing team projects, issues, goals, and processes;
- Serving as the point of contact for employees on employee relations matters;
- Developing and maintaining tools to help standardize processes and scale the employee relations function;
- Benchmarking, drafting, and providing input on, and interpretation of, HR policies.
- A bachelor’s degree from a top university with an excellent academic record;
- Maturity, discretion, and sound judgment in navigating ambiguity, managing complex decisions, and handling sensitive information;
- Keen attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and a process-oriented approach;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work within a fast-paced, fluid environment;
- 2-3 years of HR experience, with some prior employee relations experience preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.