Human Resources Internship
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a bright, proactive, and resourceful intern to join our Human Resources team. As an HR Intern, you will gain exposure to several areas within HR including, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Organizational Design, Talent Analytics, and HR Operations and Strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on both day-to-day and project work spanning these areas and you’ll experience firsthand the important role HR plays in solving key business and people issues.
- A bachelor’s degree from a top university and a strong academic record
- Enrollment in a Master’s Degree program in Organizational Psychology, ILR, IO Psychology, HR, Business, or a related discipline preferred
- Prior work or internship experience in HR;
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently;