Human Resources Program Manager
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a bright, proactive, and analytical individual to join the Human Resources HR Business Partner team focused on driving a range of talent acquisition and talent management projects, programs, and processes for the Modeling & Trading organization. This is an opportunity for a process-driven individual to define, develop, and deliver high impact and targeted talent solutions that meet business needs and help TS to attract, develop, and retain the best people.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Develop efficient, scalable internal processes for M&T Recruiting and HRBP and evolve current processes, such as candidate evaluation, direct sourcing and referrals, hiring manager training, and ATS data capture and reporting
- Partner with business leaders to translate HR requests into actionable plans
- Lead the design and delivery of new programs, such as developing a robust training program for entry-level M&T hires leveraging external benchmarks, building out the skills inventory and career framework to show career progression, and working with L&D to design new training programs that meet the needs of M&T
- Improve capability for capturing and disseminating competitive market intelligence
- Draft communication decks, project plans, and regular updates on initiatives to share with key stakeholders
- Define set of metrics and reports to measure success of efforts and partner with Talent Analytics to improve and align reporting capabilities with HR systems.
- Partner with other Program Managers to prioritize and drive initiatives cross-functionally
· Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college with a strong academic record.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience. The ideal candidate will have HRBP, project management, and/or consulting experience.
- Experience managing the delivery of large-scale projects and programs.
- Previous work experience within a fast-moving, high growth organization.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to making decisions.
- Consultative skills and the ability to pivot seamlessly between strategy and tactical execution.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to lay out data and analyses to tell a compelling story and advocate for solutions.