Human Resources Projects & Program Manager
New York, New York, United States
HR Projects and Program Manager
We are seeking a bright, proactive, and analytical individual to join the Human Resources team focused on driving a range of talent acquisition and talent management projects, programs, and processes for the Research organization/population. This is an opportunity for a process-driven individual to define, develop, and deliver high impact and targeted talent solutions that meet business needs.
- Implement and evolve bespoke internal processes to improve efficiency of HRBP and Recruiting, such as candidate evaluation, hiring manager training, and sourcing candidates, and ATS data capture and reporting.
- Partner with business leaders to translate HR requests into actionable, clearly defined programs and lead both their design and delivery. Examples include developing a robust training program for entry-level Research hires leveraging external benchmarks, building out the skills inventory and career framework to show career progression, and working with L&D to design new training that meet the needs of Research.
- Draft project plans and communication decks to align stakeholders, set expectations, and communicate progress and delivery.
- Define set of metrics and KPIs to measure success of HRBP and Recruiting efforts, and partner with Talent Analytics to automate and improve reporting on key HR efforts.
- Improve capability for capturing and disseminating competitive market intelligence.
- Partner with other Program Managers to prioritize, align, and drive initiatives cross-functionally.
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic record.
- Minimum of 7 years of related talent, project management, or HR consulting work experience.
- Prior work experience within a fast-moving, high growth organization.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to making decisions.
- Consultative skills and the ability to pivot seamlessly between strategy and tactical/hands-on execution.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to lay out data and analyses to tell a compelling story and advocate for solutions.