Human Resources Reporting & Data Intelligence
New York, New York, United States
We are recruiting for a Human Resources Reporting & Data Intelligence Lead to join our Strategy, Analytics and Reporting team. This newly created role will help drive decision-making processes through the build out of comprehensive firm wide human capital reporting and metrics. This position plays an essential role in making our human resources department more efficient and effective by ensuring we identify, develop and retain exceptional people. These tools will be used daily by our employees and will have an immediate significant and visible impact across the entire company. We’re looking for someone who loves solving problems and can roll up their sleeves, execute, and dive into day-to-day details.
You will tackle challenges centered on:
- Finding creative and effective solutions to real world productivity barriers
- Database solution design, with a specific focus on:
- data modeling based on data from external vendors, internal applications, and reporting optimization
- designing data marts for HR specific reporting and application needs
- advanced security protocols to ensure confidentiality of data
- Business intelligence tools support and enhancement, specifically:
- Understanding of HR report development process and unique datasets
- Statistical modeling on data as needed for gaining insights
- 5-8 years of relevant HR analytics experience ideally with experience coming from a high-growth company.
- Explorer mindset. The ability to manage ambiguity, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- Collaborative attitude. This person must be a team player.
- Expert level MS Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of Tableau Desktop reporting
- Proven ability to document user requirements and manage competing priorities
- Exceptional communication and presentation
skills. Must be able to lay out data and analyses to tell a compelling