Human Resources Strategy & Planning Analyst
New York, New York, United States
We are recruiting for a Strategy Analyst to join our HR Strategy & Planning team. This newly created role will help drive decision-making processes while ensuring operational excellence throughout the organization. The ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to clearly present information to executives. We’re looking for someone who loves solving problems at a high level but can also roll up their sleeves, execute, and dive into day-to-day details. This individual will establish deep cross functional relationships throughout Talent, Performance & Reward, Employee Relations and University Relations assisting the team on a range of special projects including but not limited to: project management, capability and gap analysis, goal setting and measurement, and budgeting and resourcing.
- Ensure effectiveness of the HR operating model. Analyze data and perform diagnostic assessments to identify and assess complex problems and deliver sustainable solutions.
- Assist the Strategy & Operations Lead execute the most critical and high impact cross-functional projects
- Support inter-and-intra HR collaboration efforts to ensure alignment between strategy programs and operations.
- Work closely with Human Resources to generate and execute innovative solutions
- 2-3 years of experience in HR management consulting, ideally focused on complex compensation data analytics & planning.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum combined GPA of 3.4.
- Explorer mindset. The ability to manage ambiguity, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Must be able to lay out data and analyses to tell a compelling story and advocate for solutions.
- Advanced Excel skills are a prerequisite
- SQL experience preferred but not required. Financial services experience not required
- Collaborative attitude.