Implementation Manager (TSIQ)
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
TSIQ is seeking an experienced Implementations Manager to add to our Customer Development Team. The Implementation Manager is a pivotal role responsible for implementations of our large complex enterprise platform offering. As our product is being built for new markets, initial implementations in those markets will be with partners who assist us in creating specifications for our platform.
Our Implementations Managers are trusted advisors to our customers on the end to end on-boarding / implementation lifecycle and lead the solution design, analysis, and planning for specific clients. They ensure a seamless transition from deal to successful on-boarding / implementation.
The primary goal for this role is to ensure that client on-boarding / implementations are delivered successfully hitting all milestones, internal resources are applied efficiently, and information is distributed appropriately in the support of on time client launches.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Document customer requirements, and differentiate between requirements for customer and repeatable patterns that should exist in the base product.
- Work with Sales to create implementation estimates to accompany license estimates. Aside from the customer investment in implementation, sales and services accounts for the total cost of ownership.
- Creates and manages the overall project plan for the implementation inclusive of deliverables from all parties. Ensures resources are allocated effectively for the project. Parties includes system integrators and partners, clients, internal teams, and any other third parties.
- Work with Product Management to influence the Product Roadmap, by identifying implementation pain points for customers.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to strategically plan for long-term milestones, including translating requirements to strategically organize delivery across long-term period of multiple milestones/releases
- Demonstrated history of leadership and success in managing cross-organizational teams to define and meet customer deliverables
- Experience working with clients/3rd parties to scope projects, define requirements, measures of success, key dependencies, and align prioritization with strategic goals and objectives
- Experience with either insurance software implementations or SaaS workflow/analytics implementations
- In addition to being a product expert, requires experience to always be professional, rational and collegial to customers. As this person is responsible for customer implementation success, provides the implementation credentials to establish trust with their customers.
- Understanding of PMO processes for Agile at Scale. Ability to work with customers to identify suitable PMO function and stand up operating cadence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to adjust communications across multiple audiences
- Understand how to clearly and concisely identify and frame problems, separate issues, and expose the underlying difficulties; additionally, the implementation manager should be able to refocus the team on implementing the solution
- Strong judgement and decision making skills; ability to re-prioritize, adjust and course correct as necessary
- Cross team collaboration and relationship building, including: creating consensus and buy-in, negotiating and resolving conflicts when necessary with minimal escalation.
- Utilize data to gain insights, identify opportunities and build consensus
- Ability to practice risk management, engage key risk stakeholders, and effectively escalate issues that create business, technical, operational, and project risk.
- Identify and resolve gaps for ensuring successful and on-time releases
- Degree: BA/BS 10+ years of project management experience in a software development environment preferably in the insurance space
- 3+ years leading the function
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.