Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Security
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer for our Security Infrastructure team. Communication skills are vital to this position as its responsibilities include working directly with other teams within Security and throughout Two Sigma. This role will be responsible for:
- Operational support for security environments and applications;
- Windows server administration and configuration management;
- Operational support and management of Hyper-V and a multi-forest Active Directory environment
- Design and implementation of security systems and products;
- Development of automation tools and scripts;
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in Windows administration, including Active Directory, DNS, Hyper-V, Group Policy, Powershell
- General knowledge and experience with security, networking, and systems concepts.
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detailed tasks.
- Team-oriented mindset and interest in sharing information and goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and documentation skills.
- Experience on a Security Infrastructure team is preferred.