Institutional Client Services Associate
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented analyst to join our Client Service team. In this role, you will be assisting the Investor Relations team with the following:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both existing and prospective investors to streamline information delivery; preparing document requests, due diligence questionnaires and presentations
- Ensure best-in-class accurate and timely support when booking, reconciling and summarizing capital activity (i.e., subscriptions, redemptions, transfers) liaising across internal teams and external administrators
- Collaborate closely with various teams throughout the organization including accounting, engineering, risk, legal and compliance to assist with the development of client materials and analytics
- Assist with a variety of bespoke projects and process improvement initiatives
Please note that while the Client Service team interacts directly with our investors supporting our Two Sigma sales / relationship managers; this is not a sales role.
- 3-5 years related experience from a fund, prime broker, private bank or asset manager within an investor services, account administration or client onboarding role.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.5
- Sharp analytical skills and acute attention to detail are a must, with an interest in process improvements.
- Successful candidates will be independently able to balance a dynamic workload and exercise good judgement across a variety of requests.
- Strong academic record, excellent communication skills and proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel), is highly desirable.