New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma, a leading technology-driven investment manager, seeks an Internal Communications Lead for its Marketing & Communications team to support internal communications activities. Come join a company with a great culture and opportunities to grow and learn.
You will be responsible for helping to evolve and execute our internal communications strategy. Including content, events, town halls and employee engagement activities across the group. Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years’ experience in strategic communications, either in-house or at a public relations agency. Core competencies should include very strong writing and communications skills and first-hand experience supporting senior management. Past work experience in technology or financial services a plus.
What you’ll do here:
- Work with C-suite and other senior leaders of the business as a partner for Marketing & Communications.
- Develop subject expertise across technology, data science and financial services.
- Support content development and drive execution across written and in-person internal communications channels. This includes (and of course isn’t limited to): presentations for Town Halls, speaker series, and new hire orientation events; and editing content for our company news and updates.
- Support our work with colleagues in HR and our business areas to create content that answers key business needs and challenges. You’ll also need to coordinate with Marketing teammates, HR, our internal Events team, and third-party vendors regularly.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your expertise—you’re a strong writer with excellent and effective verbal communication skills.
- Your people skills—you can manage relationships and work cross-functionally, juggle projects and partners, and earn trust from senior stakeholders.
- Your passion—you believe in the power of communications to help protect and promote the growth of a brand.
What you’re like:
- A natural communicator and trusted advisor
- Quick-thinking, hard-working, and fast-learning
- Independent, but collaborative
- An extremely organized stickler for details
- Proactive and able to establish and meet deadlines
- Calm and agile in fast-paced situations
What experience you need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree required.
- You must have 7-10 years’ of experience in an innovative a marketing and communications role (either at a leading PR firm or in-house at a technology or finance company).
- Direct engagement with senior leadership
- Strong writing skills