Junior Product Specialist - Venn
New York, New York, United States
Venn is a fast-paced Fintech startup that is reshaping the way trillions of dollars of assets are invested globally. Founded and backed by Two Sigma, Venn operates at the intersection of data-science, technology and finance. Our product focuses on enabling institutional investors to take advantage of powerful quantitative insights and cutting edge technology to make smarter investment decisions. We currently work with some of the world's largest and most respected investors and institutions and are on a course to create the investment operating system of the future, powering professional investors, worldwide.
Learn more about Venn here: https://www.venn.twosigma.com/.
The Product Specialist acts as an enthusiastic ambassador for Venn to deliver product and factor-based education and insights, making the product more digestible by tying Venn to the outside world and events.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Assist with client demos and presentations with some of the world’s leading CIOs and analysts, capably representing the technical analyses offered by Venn
- Responsible for creating customized, example analyses to showcase the functionality of Venn and unique insights to be gleaned from the product for a range of investors using Venn to analyze their investments and portfolios
- Develop the client’s staff by providing technical information and training on Venn’s functionality and the Two Sigma Factor Lens
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative discipline
- 0-2 years of experience at a financial services company (ideally asset manager or investment bank)
- Progress toward the CFA designation is a plus
- Interested in a mix of quantitative investing, factors, and technology
- Strong analytical skills
- Communicates with maturity, credibility and clarity
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and keep track of various deadlines
- Highest level of integrity and character
- Creative, resourceful, and driven
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, innovative environment
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.