Learning & Development Program Manager
New York, New York, United States
More than 1000 people who believe the scientific method is the best way to approach investing. Ideas backed up with information, and improved by iteration. We follow principles of technology and innovation as much as principles of investment management. Since 2001, we’ve searched for ways that these kinds of technologies can make us better at what we do. We never stop researching and developing. In the process, we work to help real people. Through our investors, we support the retirements of millions around the world. And we help fund breakthrough research, education and a wide range of charities and foundations.
We are seeking a program manager to join the Learning & Development team to project manage all soft skill and manager development programs from inception to launch. Including the management of vendors, developing and customizing course content as needed, and managing program communication and enrollment.
- Program manage all existing vendor-led soft-skills and manager development training programs.
- Manage the registration of employees into upcoming courses in Cornerstone, working with the broader L&D/HR Business Partner team to identify the right participants for courses based on their needs.
- Review evaluation feedback with vendors and work with vendors to update course content as necessary.
- Review all vendor contracts with legal, process and track invoices for payments against annual L&D budget.
- Partner with the broader L&D team to conduct learning needs assessment to identify development needs. Create and implement solutions to meet team and business objectives; with the goal of developing learning paths for employees.
- Research new vendors, vet content, and work with vendors to customize program content for Two Sigma needs and audience.
- Design and develop internal content, and facilitate workshops or team-building sessions as needed.
- Maintain and manage updates to manager wikis, manager-learning path, and all online manager resources.
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology or related field preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in Human Resources, experience building/customizing course content a must
- Project Management Skills – The ability to plan, organize, motivate others, and complete projects. Including gathering resources required, monitoring progress against goals, and evaluating project effectiveness.
- Multi-tasking - The ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines and priorities.
- Managing conflict – The ability to manage and integrate multiple perspectives so that everyone feels like they are being heard.
- Communication skills – Active listening, and strong communication skills to all levels of employees.
- Flexibility and adaptability – The ability to adapt to shifting priorities. The ability to be open to other’s ideas, and ways of doing things.
- Resilience - The ability to work around obstacles or blockers while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Innovation – The ability to come up with creative solutions and try new ways of doing things.