New York, New York, United States
We are looking for a legal analyst to support the Legal Department’s litigation and employment and functions. The legal analyst will work under the supervision of counsel on a variety of matters and initiatives with primary responsibilities including:
- Partnering closely with internal/external counsel and business leads from around the company.
- Tracking and project-managing a multitude of legal matters, including litigations, investigations, subpoenas, new business initiatives, and trademark searches and filings.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and memoranda.
- Performing legal and other research.
- Drafting and updating internal legal templates.
- Reviewing, editing and summarizing various types of documents.
- University degree.
- At least 2 years of legal analyst or paralegal experience in a law firm or corporate setting (familiarity with litigation, intellectual property law and/or employment law a plus).
- Strong organizational, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to build effective processes and manage projects in a variety of areas.
- Developed sense of ownership and personal responsibility.