Marketing Director - Two Sigma
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma, a leading technology-driven investment manager, seeks a Brand Marketing Director to support external and internal marketing activities. Join one of the hottest companies in the field with a great culture and opportunities to grow and learn. The Director will cover a portfolio of businesses across the Two Sigma group, helping to execute on marketing and launch plans, including brand and message development, digital marketing, pitch materials and collateral, and sponsorships and events. Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years’ experience in building and launching premium brands, either in-house or at a brand or creative agency. Past work experience in technology and/or financial services a plus.
What you’ll do here:
- Partner with senior leaders of the organization as the primary Marketing partner, working hand in hand with Communications counterparts.
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing plans for a portfolio of Two Sigma businesses – that drive results.
- Build breakthrough positioning, brand identity, messaging and campaigns, ensuring strategic connection to corporate vision, and timely and high-quality project delivery.
- Drive engagement through earned and owned conferences and paid sponsorships.
- Manage digital ecosystems, including web, social and other crowd/third party platforms, elevating awareness and engagement across our audiences.
- Innovate at scale, exploring strategies and tactics at the frontier of marketing and technology that deliver against our promise of technology leadership.
- Support thought leadership content development, and produce memorable events with content that sticks for our investors and stakeholders.
- Lead agency relationships across creative, media, digital, event and experiential - guiding our partners in the creation of idea-led innovative brand experiences.
- Develop subject expertise across technology, data science and financial services.
- Deepen the team’s quantitative approach to measuring and improving marketing and communications activities.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your expertise—you’re an accomplished communicator and marketer delivering impressive work.
- Your people skills—you can manage relationships and work cross-functionally, juggle many projects and partners, and earn trust from senior stakeholders.
- Your energy—you believe in the power of communications to help protect and promote the growth of a brand.
What you’re like:
- A natural communicator and trusted advisor
- Quick-thinking, hard-working, and fast-learning
- Independent, but collaborative
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-oriented
- Calm and agile in a fast-paced environment
What experience you need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-10 years’ proven track record in delivering successful marketing strategies that deliver business results.
- Demonstrated history of managing agency relationships and delivering impressive work, highly-regulated environment experience a plus.
- Strong project management and experience with building brands and managing multi-channel campaigns
- Direct engagement with senior leadership and/or C-suite.