Marketing Manager: TSIQ
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital. Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified is an insurance technology business utilizing technology, data science, intelligent automation and cloud-based computing to foster innovation, better understand risk and strengthen business and product offerings for the insurance industry. Two Sigma IQ is aligned with Two Sigma's vision of finding value in the world's data.
TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
We are hiring a Marketing Manager to join our growing Customer Development Team! This role will be at the forefront of our marketing efforts, working to build brand awareness and educate the market about TSIQ’s groundbreaking insurance underwriting solutions.
This hire will tap into their B2B marketing experience to help bring prospects in through top of the funnel marketing channels and also partner with sales to make sure that targets and customers are receiving the right sales messaging at the right point in their sales journey.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Use your creative storytelling abilities and superior communication skills to develop compelling messaging and marketing content to build market awareness and demand for the company’s innovative data science insurance solutions.
- Drive company and product awareness by executing on the company’s event strategy including webinars, conferences, executive dinners and keynotes.
- Build our top of funnel by tapping into your prior experience with digital marketing tools to support the planning and execution of our specific targeted marketing campaigns.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to contribute to the success of a fast moving growth stage company.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 4-8 years of experience in a B2B focused marketing role, preferably at a SaaS provider
- Bachelor's degree with a major in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Ability to wear multiple hats and enjoys working on a variety of projects.
- Experience executing and running campaigns on Eloqua or similar marketing platforms
- Good project management skills
- Tech savvy, data-driven, intellectually curious with an interest in learning about data science and advanced analytics.
- Experience interfacing with C-level executives
- Roll up your sleeves / get your hands dirty / hard working
- High energy and can work in a fast paced startup environment
- Team player and can work independently
- Can handle ambiguity well
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.