New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
The Unified Communications and Collaboration team’s mission is to provide Two Sigma with better user experiences by modernizing the company’s collaboration infrastructure and introducing best-available cloud solutions where possible. As such, we are looking for candidates who share a passion for tackling complexity and building platforms that can scale as we continue to grow globally.
The team is looking for a Messaging Engineer to re-imagine the future of communications, collaboration and productivity at Two Sigma. Ideally, you have in-depth domain knowledge in Exchange, Microsoft 365 or Gmail for enterprise, and have had experience with email migrations.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Streamline our email cloud migration efforts by designing scalable and redundant architectures
- Deliver a plan to support our email migration efforts from Exchange to the cloud, and lead the migration
- Familiarize yourself with existing Outlook and Exchange configurations, workflows and app integrations
- Deliver a design for third-party app integrations in cloud email
- Enable migration, co-existence, automation, cross-platform integration and customization to meet business needs
- Gain an understanding of Two Sigma’s mail routing and identity management infrastructure to enable efficient and secure communication and data access
- Take on ownership of cloud email administration and mail management for the enterprise
You should possess the following qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Strong scripting and automation experience, preferably in Powershell. Python or Java experience is a plus.
- Possess an engineering and solutions mindset by leveraging tools, programming languages, and APIs to automate workflows
- Broad knowledge of features and capabilities of cloud email platforms
- Expertise in evaluating, designing, configuring, and implementing cloud email in an enterprise setting
- Ability to analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.