New York, New York, United States
We are seeking experienced, world-class Network Engineers from a broad range of backgrounds to join the team which supports the backbone of Two Sigma. In this role, you will face a wide array of technical challenges that greatly impact our business. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Research requirements and interact with multiple teams to develop a comprehensive data-center security strategy and policy.
- Work closely with product vendors to explore, evaluate and implement Corporate identity management as well as data-center & cloud based Security products.
- Evolve the network perimeter security architecture to allow for more scalable fine-grained policy enforcement.
- Build and operate a secure and scalable Corporate WAN.
- Evolve and maintain all Firewall and Security assets under the Network umbrella.
- Augment the resources within the Network Engineering team by participating in the design, implementation, operations and troubleshooting of all Network related products.
- 10 or more years in an active Network Engineering role for a corporate/large institution mission-critical network.
- Strong core Network Engineering and design abilities.
- Solid knowledge of user authentication, authorization and Identity management products and technologies e.g Kerberos, 802.1x, SAML, Radius, Cisco ISE, Aruba Clearpass.
- Solid knowledge of encryption protocols and technologies e.g IPSEC, MACSEC, SSL, SSH, HTTPS, etc.
- Experience and familiarity with data-center micro-segmentation products e.g Cisco ACI, VMware NSX.
- A good understanding of the server and network virtualization landscape along with their supporting technologies. VRFs, VXLAN, MPLS, VMware, Hyper-V, NFV, LBAAS, containers.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Ability to manage large scale Engineering product independently.
- Proficiency with Network telemetry and Monitoring products.