Network Security Architect
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a security engineer and architect with considerable networking experience, or a network engineer and architect with considerable security knowledge. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Two Sigma’s Networking team as Security’s representative, particularly in areas of shared responsibility, authority, or interest;
- Securing Two Sigma’s network perimeter;
- Data communications security;
- Providing requirements and guidance for internal network separation/segmentation and access control;
- Evaluating network security equipment, software, and technologies;
- Verifying compliance of critical networking equipment with policies and requirements.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- At minimum 6 years of experience with enterprise or carrier backbone networking.
- A deep understanding of network perimeter controls.
- Experience with Kerberos, SSH, SSL, IPsec, and public key infrastructure.
- Demonstrable understanding of system security, cryptography, and authentication/authorization/audit systems.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and physical security.