Operations Associate - Futures & Options
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma are seeking a talented and detail oriented operations analyst to join our Broker Dealer operations team. Performing vital middle office functions and participating in projects and initiatives that will help Two Sigma Securities develop and expand its businesses. The position offers exposure to various markets and opportunities to work between several teams in the company, including Trading, Technology, Finance/Accounting and Legal/Compliance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Ensuring that trading systems utilize reconciled information and that all operational procedures and risk controls are set;
- Overseeing provider reconciliations and valuations, trade settlements and end-of-day processing;
- Researching and resolving breaks;
- Corporate action processing (mandatory & voluntary)
- Monitoring and resolving locates and potential buy-ins;
- Identifying opportunities to build new tools and improve existing process flows and controls;
- Supporting trading desks;
- Coordinating various processes and guidelines with the Accounting, Legal, Technology and Compliance team
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in economics, engineering or finance) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated work experience with Options and/or Futures products is a prerequisite. Experience with FX and International markets is a plus.
- 1-3 years of operations experience at a broker dealer or asset management firm
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, and a working knowledge of database software platforms
- Understanding of risk management as it relates to trade support and trade execution
- Demonstrated reliability, judgment and responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Series 99 or 7 license is preferred