Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making in insurance. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world's data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages over $50 billion in assets, employs more than 1,300 people and has offices in New York, Houston, Hong Kong, London and Tokyo. For more information, please visit www.twosigma.com<http://www.twosigma.com>.
We are looking to add a dynamic member to TSIQ’s Partner Solutions group. Given the relatively small team and the start-up nature of TSIQ, this position will be a multifaceted role and would be best suited for the following type of candidate:
- You are excited about technology and excel at distilling complex concepts into clear-cut, concise content and are comfortable communicating this in written and visual form to both software developers and insurance executives
- You are a data driven decision maker and comfortable using data to develop business strategies
- You are intellectually curious and have an interest in keeping an eye on the market to keep us a step ahead
- You demonstrate grit and have a strong sense of ownership
- Support team in strategizing and helping to execute the building of tech-enabled insurance businesses with our partners
- Support partner planning, project management and development of presentations, demos, etc.
- Work with modeling, engineering and product management teams to help execute partner related deliverables
- Analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, growth opportunities, business models and internal performance
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy and/or technology start-ups
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstration of high analytical capacity and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Insurance, financial services or financial technology industry expertise preferred