New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an analytical and detail-oriented individual to join our Human Resources team in the support and expansion of our payroll process. You will be responsible for a range of responsibilities that span the following:
- Processing support for US payroll, including data management, compliance with tax requirements, and assisting employees with questions;
- Partnering effectively with all HR teams to ensure payroll compliance with ongoing initiatives;
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end processing;
- Upgrading and automating our current payroll practices;
- Maintaining documentation to ensure all payroll processes are properly supported;
- Providing ad hoc reporting and project support.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively and assertively anticipate issues and address them as they arise.
- Solid working knowledge of payroll practices, ADP and payroll tax and compliance
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Past experience working with Workday is a plus.