New York, New York, United States
We are seeking exceptional technologists with advanced mathematical and statistical abilities to join our team. Equal parts code experts and mathematical thinkers, our portfolio strategists bring together technical and analytical expertise to grapple with difficult computational and data-related problems. Portfolio strategists are required to develop innovative solutions to our portfolio management and portfolio construction problems. Entailing a sophisticated knowledge of algorithms, statistics, and high-performance computing, this effort has attracted ACM programming competition finalists, Top Coder contenders, and other highly technical, competitive problem solvers.
Portfolio strategists are responsible for bringing our wealth of ideas to fruition by:
- Designing and implementing trading strategies;
- Building the tools and engines that turn our ideas into quantitative portfolios.
- At a minimum, a bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline.
- Strong programming skills.
- Experience with scientific computing, algorithm development, data science, or finance.
- Experience developing high-performance, multi-threaded applications using object oriented programming languages such as Java.
- Knowledge of scientific languages such as Python, R, or Matlab.