Product Designer: Insurance
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma IQ is an independent affiliate of Two Sigma Investments, LP, dedicated to being a partner to some of the most established companies in the insurance industry. Aligned with Two Sigma's vision of finding value in the world's data, Two Sigma Insurance Quantified utilizes technology, data science, intelligent automation and cloud-based computing to foster innovation, better understand risk and strengthen business and product offerings for the industry. For more information, visit twosigmaiq.com.
We are searching for an experienced and ambitious UX/UI Designer with experience building interactive products. We love that you are passionate about building a user experience strategy from the ground up; focusing on dynamic workflows for several different users from the back office to the end consumer. We are disrupters in the space making user experience critical to gaining market transformation.
Some Challenges You'll Take On:
- Contributing to high-level strategy in collaboration with our executive, product, and engineering teams.
- Fostering insights through continuous customer, user, and stakeholder engagement.
- Building user workflows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Testing and iterating your designs with users.
- Rapidly prototyping interactions and experiences.
- Collaborating with developers to run, curate, and expand our design system.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Taken a product from concept stage all the way through to release
- Led product design throughout an entire product lifecycle
- Developed a product experience strategy
- Used design thinking and principles to help refine design decisions and prioritize work
- Demonstrated repeated use of research methods through a product lifecycle to both get to the right design and get the design right
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or Industrial Design preferred