Product Designer: Insurance
New York, New York, United States
At Two Sigma IQ, we are a corporate start-up owned by Two Sigma. We are making insurance smarter using our unique experience in technology and data analytics. Our focus is reducing the cost of commercial insurance for small and medium sized businesses that fuel the American economy.
We are searching for an experienced and ambitious UX/UI Designer with experience building interactive products. The ideal candidate will be excited about building a user experience strategy from the ground up; focusing on dynamic workflows for several different users from the back office to the end consumer. We are disrupters in the space making user experience critical to gaining market transformation.
● Contributing to high-level strategy in collaboration with our executive, product, and engineering teams.
● Discovering insights through continuous customer, user, and stakeholder engagement.
● Building user workflows, wireframes, and prototypes.
● Testing and iterating your designs with users.
● Rapidly prototyping interactions and experiences.
● Collaborating with developers to manage, curate, and expand our design system.
● Taken a product from concept stage all the way through to release. Managed product design throughout an entire product lifecycle.
● Developed a product experience strategy.
● Used design thinking and principles to help refine design decisions and prioritize work.
● Demonstrated repeated use of research methods through a product lifecycle to both get to the right design and get the design right
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or Industrial Design preferredSuperior knowledge of Sketch, InVision, or other design tools