Product Manager, Infrastructure Engineering
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a deeply technical Product Manager to join the Infrastructure Engineering team at Two Sigma. You will be responsible for partnering with multiple Infrastructure Engineering teams to build products and roadmaps that closely aligns our infrastructure stability and capabilities, with the demands of a multi-faceted, engineering-focused, internet-scale financial firm.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic product view of external and internal development in the Networking and Systems Infrastructure spaces.
- Partner closely with Infrastructure and Software Engineering teams to develop an advanced network monitoring and deployment platform. Develop and advocate for a vision for the future ways in which employees interact with Two Sigma’s infrastructure.
- Be an advocate for both users and engineers when working throughout the firm to enable new and expanding business. Fully understand the requirements from multi-faceted business and engineering teams when prioritizing infrastructure development.
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product benefits, gain insights, find opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Engineering, related technical field or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of experience developing successful infrastructure products
- Experience with highly distributed network infrastructure
- Good understanding of cybersecurity principles
- Real passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative, no-ego approach
- Ability to communicate with simplicity, precision, and empathy