Product Manager: Insights
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
The Insights team aims to crowdsource the world’s novel and alpha-generative insights. We continuously identify crowds who we believe have knowledge of economic activity and we engage them through web and mobile apps. We also build internally facing products to manage our users and enable data-led decisions.
We are seeking an enthusiastic product manager to define and drive both our external- and internal-facing products that span all stages of the product life cycle. The product manager will join an agile group and partner with Engineering, Design, Data Science, Modeling, Relationship Management, and Business Development.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally to identify user and business needs, craft product visions and roadmaps, define product solutions, and drive those products to success.
- Conduct user research to become an expert on use cases and workflows.
- Own the team’s Analytics suite and track and evaluate the success of products.
- Collaborate with Data Science to make data-led decisions and identify product opportunities.
- Develop messaging around the products and partner with Relationship Management to implement it.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or have demonstrated technical ability in your work
- Minimum 1 year of experience required; 1-10 years of experience preferred developing successful software products for non-technical end users
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative approach
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
The base pay for this role will be between $160,000 and $300,000. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a discretionary bonus, health, dental and other wellness plans and 401(k) contributions. Discretionary bonus can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.