Product Manager, User Tools and Productivity
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a talented Product Manager to lead our User Tools and Productivity efforts at Two Sigma.
Our staff of highly skilled engineers, modelers and business professionals rely on productivity tools and platforms to generate value for the company. These tools drive communication and coordination between teams, streamline development and business processes, and support mobility in our dynamic environment. Although we often utilize standard office suites and productivity tools, we also build custom platforms that are designed to meet unique business and security requirements. Many of our tools use open source technology.
- Closely working with the Development Team to shape the “What and the Why” for the User Tools and Productivity Team – Vision, Design, Architecture, Key Goals, Customers, Milestones, etc..
- Working closely with internal partners to determine current and future requirements that will help drive the right design and tradeoffs for our productivity platform and products.
- Develop a strategic view of external developments to Two Sigma in the productivity space including working with partners where appropriate.
- Clear communication and a drive to execution and solutions – finding ways to make the impossible possible through creativity.
- Define success criteria and metrics.
- Be the chief evangelist for the User Tools and Productivity Team. Clearly communicate and share product directions across Two Sigma and incorporate feedback to improve adoption.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years developing highly successful technology products as a Product Manager and/or Manager of Product Managers.
- Experience with platform and/or productivity focused scenarios and products.
- Passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems.
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative, no-ego approach.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.