Product Marketing Manager - TSIQ
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified is a new venture for Two Sigma that is applying the same expertise in data science and advanced engineering to the insurance industry to enable more accurate quantification of risk. Our innovative SaaS platform was designed to elevate the art of underwriting in the P&C market, increase operational efficiency, bring products to market faster and enable data-driven decision making. We are a startup that has been largely in stealth mode but are now preparing to enter the market in 2020.
The TSIQ marketing team is growing! We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop value propositions for new products and features. The ideal candidate is a top performer with an interest in helping us build the messages and content needed to drive pipeline and increase market awareness of TSIQ.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Drive market awareness by delivering the right message, via the right channels and at the right time.
- Help develop thought leadership pieces such as animations, sales decks, product briefs, infographics, training materials and white papers.
- Become a product, market, and customer expert that is able to integrate information into strategies.
- Influence product development through deep understanding of customer needs and purchase cycle.
- Understand competitive differentiation and arm sellers with the effective tools to position TSIQ against the competition.
- Work with the client development team on the development of buying personas.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of product marketing experience at a SaaS, preferably at a technology startup. Level of experience will dictate level of title.
- Enjoy developing content.
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven.
- Good writer that can easily craft communications when needed.
- Inventive and creative in nature with an ability to find solutions when most people can’t.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude to get things done.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms, bi-annual company events.
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.