Product Specialist - Venn
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Venn is a platform used by investment allocators (e.g., clients of Two Sigma) to understand holistically the risks and returns of their suite of investments. It decomposes risk and return into factors and allows portfolio optimization by combining a user's factor forecasts with current factor exposures.
Learn more about Venn here: https://www.venn.twosigma.com/
We are hiring a Product Specialist who will act as an ambassador for Venn to deliver product and factor-based education and insights, and who will be a resource for the client-facing org, acting as a technical expert to assist with strategic client and prospect conversations. This is a highly visible role that provides many opportunities to collaborate cross-functionally and have a direct impact on the growth and success of Venn. Have a passion for factors and technology? We’d love to meet you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a bridge between Venn’s client-facing team and research team to help translate complex research concepts to actionable insights from Venn.
- Assist with client conversations where highly technical counterparts are in attendance, as well as assist with strategic partnership opportunities
- Create thought leadership, investment research FAQs, and other technical marketing collateral.
- Present Venn externally via events such as webinars (Venn-sponsored and external) and industry conferences.
- Work with Venn’s client-facing team to help inform the research roadmap, consult on research projects, and test research-related features before general release.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative discipline
- 7-10 years of experience at a financial services company (ideally asset manager or investment bank)
- Strong interest in, and ideally experience with, quantitative investing, factors, and technology
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills
- Experience with content generation and thought leadership
- Creative, resourceful, and driven
- CFA/CAIA designation is a plus
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.