Production Engineer - Trading
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a talented engineer to join a
fast-paced, dynamic team focused on building and supporting our global trading
environment. In this role, you will be responsible for:
the health of the production trading system; diagnosing and fixing issues
with intraday transactions and post-trade reconciliation;
and deploying changes to the trading system including new features and
with peers from across Two Sigma to define and improve operational best
and improving operational tools for monitoring, deployment, and telemetry
and implementing the architecture and support of our proprietary trading
environment, including server, operating system, network, colocation site,
and connectivity to a multitude of vendors and exchanges across three
research to identify the latest cutting edge computing, networking, and
connectivity trends and developments to keep us at the forefront of the
We are seeking a talented engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic team focused on building and supporting our global trading environment. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering from a top university.
- Comprehensive programming experience is required. Preferred languages would be Java, Python, C++, Scala, or any language that compiles in the JVM
- A strong knowledge of network/connectivity and/or Linux server technologies, particularly as related to ultra-low latency design.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Bash shell scripting and use.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Understanding of order lifecycle and market data concepts including order book management;
- Familiar with relational database concepts and the ability to construct at least moderately complex SQL queries.